Keskisuomalainen is the official provider of the 2021 Spectator’s Guide! For 2 euros only, you will get all the info about the 70th Edition of Rally Finland including the rally maps, spectator’s points, promotional activities, driver’s interviews, World Rally Championship analysis and much more!
This year the Official Guide was published in two different formats, as digital as well as a printed tabloid version on 22nd of September.
The digital version is free-of-charge and is available below and via the address KSML.fi. The printed paper can be purchased for price of 2 euros at selected the Shell HelmiSimpukka service stations and in all the Jyväskylä city hotels. You will also be able to buy it at the rally info point.
The Official Guide is made both in Finnish and English.
Changes to Official Program
- SS 7/11 Kakaristo, road 3291 is open for use.
- SS 7/11 Kakaristo, P1 correct coordinates are 61.833806, 25.099068
- SS 7/11 Kakaristo, also a field parking area will open at P4 on Saturday 2 October at 7 A.M.
- Start times to stages 1-3 have changed since printing the Official Program. The correct start times are: SS 1 Harju 1 13:38, SS 2 Ässämäki 1 14:36, SS 3 Sahloinen-Moksi 1 15:26
- SS 10/14 Patajoki, P4 ja P5 now also have large field parking areas available.
- See latest overnight parking details on this page.